ForumsQuestionsLINKING TASKS & NOTES

LINKING TASKS & NOTES
ericdfehrman

Posted: Jul 15, 2024
Score: 1 Reference
I have used Toodledo for TASK management for years and like that functionality very much. I just recently started considering using the NOTES function. It seems to me that primarily application would be that I could create notes about various tasks and projects and link them together.

Is there a way to "link" a particular NOTE to a particular TASK?

I look around in my android app to do this and if it exists, Im not finding it. Any help would be appreciated
creinhard

Posted: Jul 16, 2024
Hello

I'm using the web-version of Toodledo on a laptop computer ...

I used to use the NOTES section, but over the years I've simply used the NOTE icon on a Task to put any notes relevant to the Task. (The "note" is a small white squarish-icon next to the paper-clip... I don't know the how the android app works in this regard ...)

Chris
davidfitzgerald10

Posted: Jul 16, 2024
Again on the web version of Toodledo there is an ability to link Notes and Files to a To Do item; from your list of To Do's click on the paper clip icon and follow the prompts to link that To Do to one of your Toodledo Notes or a file stored on the laptop.

Not sure if this functionality is available in any version of the App, it doesn't appear to be.
You cannot reply yet

U Back to topic home

R Post a reply

To participate in these forums, you must be signed in.